Becoming a member of BoP Hub identifies your company or organisation as a dedicated contributor to Asia’s growing BoP marketplace and increases its visibility among major BoP funders and collaborators, as well as the following BoP Hub benefits:
- Access and personalized introduction to an international network of BoP enterprises, practitioners, and supporters for knowledge sharing and direct collaboration for research, financing, business expansion, and a variety of pro bono services;
- Annual subscription to the BoP Hub e-newsletter featuring the latest issues, trends, and opportunities in the field;
- Up to three specific updates on your organisation or operations in our website or e-newsletter each year, plus frequent promotion via BoP Hub’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Invitation to interactive members-only webinars throughout the year, plus the opportunity to be a featured presenter;
- Invitation to members-only BoP Hub networking events, salons, or participatory training workshops to be held throughout South and Southeast Asia;
- Membership discount to attend the annual BoP World Convention & Expo and related events;
- Access to a variety of web-based resources including research, case studies, and upcoming events.
To learn more about BoP Hub membership or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.